Monday 4:15PM - 7:15PM
Tuesday 4:15PM - 7:00PM
Wednesday 4:15PM - 7:30PM
Thursday 4:15PM - 7:00PM
Friday 5:30PM - 6:30PM
Saturday 10:00AM - 12:00PM
EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION
604 Vestal Parkway West
Vestal, NY 13850
This video collection includes Front and Reverse angles of the first five of seven Chil Sung Hyung. The phrase Chil Sung means "Seven Star" and and refers to the seven stars of Ursa Major (the Big Dipper constellation).
This video collection includes Basic Terminology, Competition Protocol, One-Step Hand and Foot Sparring Techniques, Hon Sin Sul Self-Defense Techniques and Hyung from White to Red Belt.
Directions to View & Download Videos:
1. You will require a free Google Gmail account. Go here to create an account.
2. Click on one of the links above to access the video collections on Google Drive.
3. Sign-in to your Gmail account.
4. If this is your first time accessing the videos, you will have to request access, following logging in to your account.
5. You will receive an email communicating your access has been granted.
6. At this point you will now be able to access this collection of training.
Note: Each video will require separate access and will be granted upon purchase.
Learn... Do... Teach...
TANG SOO DO VIDEO COLLECTIONS FOR VISUAL INSTRUCTION
This page looks at Tang Soo Do forms (hyung), terminology and techniques. It provides instructional videos to help prepare you for your next Tang Soo Do belt test. Hyung are used in Tang Soo Do in order to practice certain martial arts techniques (i.e. kicking combinations) as well as for conditioning purposes, muscle memory, focus/concentration, etc.
Please contact us here for more information and video pricing or you can stop by the school in Vestal, NY.